jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

#83. Ancillary justice. Reseñas de Nina Allan y Russell Letson

¿Qué diferencia hay entre la obstinación y la determinación? Ninguna. Pero ser un terco y un obstinado es malo, mientras que estar lleno de determinación es muy positivo.


Nina Allan (2014). We’re reading ANCILLARY JUSTICE by Ann Leckie. Arc Blog, enero de 2014.

I think that if I’d had this book in my hands when I was eighteen, I’d have loved it unequivocally. But therein lies the problem. (...) I can’t help asking myself if Ancillary Justice is really all that different from the science fiction we were reading thirty years ago.


Russell Letson (2013). Russell Letson reviews Ann Leckie. Locus Online, 27 de octubre de 2013.

Another side of the novel’s ambition is the way it is deeply engaged with the tropes and issues of the science fiction of the last forty years or so. As I read, I made a mental list of writers I was reminded of.


Y ahora un mensaje al vacío: Someone tell magazines to title reviews more intelligently!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario